What is a Psychometric Test?
In the early part of the 20th century, Psychometric Testing was developed for use in Educational Psychology. Now a days apart from education, the employers use it in the recruitment and selection of employees. The word 'Psychometric' is derived from the Greek words for mental and measurement ('Psycho' means 'mind' and 'metric' means 'measurement').
Career Interest Inventory
The Career Interest Inventory (CII), a psychometric test, developed by the University of Hertfordshire, was published in 1990. This is a career guidance instrument designed to provide information about students' educational goals, interest in a variety of school subjects, school related activities and in fields of work. This information helps students explore educational and occupational alternatives, learn about careers, and set goals for the future. This form is meant for the students of Grades 7 to 12. The approximate time for its administration is 30 minutes.
The theory of Multiple Intelligences was proposed by Howard Gardner, an American Developmental Psychologist, in his 1983 book 'Frames of Mind: The Theory of Multiple Intelligences' as a model of intelligence that differentiates intelligence into specific (primarily sensory) "modalities". Gardener is a Professor of Cognition and Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education at Harvard University.
NEWS & EVENTS
- Career Fair, 2015
- Career Fair poster
- E2E got International Mileage
- Career Day
- THE REPORT OF CAREER CLUB UCHCHA BALIKA VIDYA MANDIR, BARISHA
- Life Skill and Career Readiness Camp
- E2E 3days Teachers Training on Integrated Module
- Tech Mahindra Foundation visit at Surahkanya Vidyalaya
- E2E KGBV school visit in several district
- Army Orientation
- Teachers acknowledgement after teachers training dec 2016
- DETAIL INFORMATION ABOUT CAREER IN ADVERTISING
- Army Orientation Camp 2017
- “KAREERSCOPE” – A CAREER COUNSELLING ORIENTATION PROGRAMME FOR KANYASHREE CLUBS OF GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS IN BARDHAMAN, 2017